If you won an item/s and need to have it shipped, please click here.
Here’s what you need to know about picking up your items in person:
- After an auction at Yard Birds we will be there the next day from 12 Noon to 4pm unless we are scheduled to be elsewhere. Please check with our staff at the office 360-748-3398 or cell 360-880-1548.
- After an on-location auction pickup times are usually 12 noon to 4pm the day after the auction at the auction site. You may want to check to see if anything has changed by calling the office 360-748-3398 or cell 360-880-1548.
- Items remaining on the site after the day-after the auction will revert back to property owner unless other arrangements are made to pick them up or have them transported back to our facility. If we pick up and transport items for you, you may be subject to additional fees.
- After a coin and jewelry auction items will be returned to our gallery, pickup will be the following day at 2100 N. National Avenue, Chehalis, WA. We will be at that location from 12 Noon to 4pm for pickup or we will set up other days for your convenience.
- After an on-location auction pickup times are usually 12 noon to 4pm the day after the auction at the auction site. You may want to check to see if anything has changed by calling 360-880-1548.
For those who are Washington residents and are a reseller, please email us a reseller permit before the auction starts so we know not to charge you tax.
"The Company People Trust" Auctioneering since 1990